The Crown Carmel
We pride ourselves on the quality of our products and while we do not offer returns or exchanges, we are more than willing to work with you and make sure your experience with us has been made as pleasant as possible. Please reach out to us if there are any issues with your order/delivery.
Soy Candle Care:
• Before lighting trim your wick to ¼” or less. Do this before each use. With wood wicks, you will want to trim off any the charred wick.
•Let candle burn until entire top is melted each use, until the wax pool reaches the edge of the container, this will minimize the amount of wax left on the side of the jar. (tunneling)
•Keep out of direct sunlight, soy wax can discolor. Store in a dark, cool location.
•Soy candles are known to create a "frosted" layer. This does not mean that your candle is of poor quality, rather confirms that your candle is made from 100% pure soy wax. This appearance will not affect your candle in any way.
•Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
• Handle candles with care as containers may become hot. If the glass is cracked, chipped or scratched do not use.
• Always burn on a protected, non-combustible, heat-resistant surface.
•Never leave a burning candle unattended
•Keep candle away from drafts, children and pets.
What kind of wax are your candles made with?
• We use 100% natural soy wax and each candle is hand poured.
What is soy wax?
• Soy is a clean burning wax that is made from American grown soybeans and is 100% renewable, sustainable, vegan and eco-friendly. We do not add any additives to our base candles (color & synthetic fragrances), however we do offer both of these options for most products, as well as custom color upon request.
Is soy wax better for you?
• Soy wax contains no toxins, carcinogens or pollutants which means our candles are less likely to trigger allergies. And no petro-carbon soot like you get from petroleum-based paraffin candles. Soy wax is also longer lasting, as the wax burns cooler which means that you can enjoy your soy wax candle for generally 30-50% longer than a paraffin candle
Do you have other bottles not listed?
• Yes. Our inventory of bottles is constantly evolving, so please feel free to contact us for a specific bottle that you are interested in.
Want to sell our candles in your business or have custom candles made to sell?
• Please contact us at @email@example.com or through the Chat with Us link on the page!